As per ASTM D5, D217, D937, D1321, D1403 DIN 52010, DIN 51804, DIN 51579 NFT 60119, T 60132, T 66004, ISO 2131, ISO 2137, IP 49,...
- A compact instrument using the latest technologies and software: motorized head, digital keyboard,and a LCD 4x20 alphanumeric characters display.
- The interactive software allows the penetration time as well as the soak time to be set and programmed between 0 and 999 minutes.
- The head can be vertically moved at 4 different speeds with a precision between 0.1mm and 0.01 mm.
- 4 mobile head positions can be memorized in order to shorten approaches and leveling attempts. Limit parameters can also be entered, If the test falls out these preset limits both a visible and audible alarms are activated.Up to 20 operator defined parameter tables can be store ( unlimited numbers when unit link to an external PC.
- The 3 last test results are displayed with calculated average.Up to 10 results memorized in the unit , unlimited number when link to an external PC
- During the test, depth penetration is permanently displayed both in units and tenth of units (0.01 mm).
- An optoelectronic detection of depth penetration with an automated approach and a leveling system for conductive samples are included.
- The instrument is made of an anodized aluminum baseplate with leveling screws and spirit level, sample containers centering guide, magnifying lens and low voltage illuminator are mounted on flexible arms.